Thursday, March 10, 2011

Faith, hope and love, the greatest of these is love.



From God to you:

Following Jesus.... Living a life of love....

Love between people has grown cold in the last days, and therefore they are also very distant from Me who, as Eternal
Love, can only unite with a person through love....
And this is why the spiritual adversity is so great, for to be heartless also means to be without faith, without knowledge and without strength....
What you do to the least of My brothers, you have done to Me....’ I Myself consider your love for your fellow human being as love for Me...
If all preachers preached nothing else but love.... If people were only ever encouraged to give up their selfish love and practise selfless neighbourly love ….
Truly, then they would also live in the light of realisation, they would recognise the irrelevance of earthly commodities, they would establish the right kind of relationship as of a child to its Father, for all this results in selfless, divine love….
Instead people are given misguided teachings, they are obliged to perform deeds and customs which can only be valued as external formalities and can never result into changing the state of the soul, because I only value what results in a living relationship with Me….
Love Is the Greatest 1 Corinthians 13
 1 If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
2 If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing.
3 If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it but if I didn’t love others, I would have gained nothing.

8 Prophecy and speaking in unknown languages and special knowledge will become useless. But love will last forever !
9 Now our knowledge is partial and incomplete, and even the gift of prophecy reveals only part of the whole picture!

10 But when full understanding comes, these partial things will become useless.
11 When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things.
12 Now we see things imperfectly as in a cloudy mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity.(The time is now)
 All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely (all will be reveald in plain language word for word), just as God now knows me completely.
13 Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love.

 What is this love the Bible talk about?
1.) Love is peace loving.
2.) Love is gentle at all times.
3.) Love is willing to yield.
4.) Love is full of mercy and good deeds.
5.) Love shows no partiality.
6.) Love is always sincere.
7.) Love is patience and kindness.
8.) Love does not demand its own way.
9.) Love stands for what is right.
10.) Love is never glad about injustice.
11.) Love never loses faith, always hopeful.
12.) Love never gives up.
13.) Love endures through suffering.
14 ) Love persevere through pain.
15.) Love is never judgemental, always forgiving
16) Love do not slander or gossip.
17) Love pray for all enemies and friends
18) Love never take delight in the defeat of others.
19) There is no fear in perfected love. 
1 John 4:18
Perfect love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for the fear of Judgement, and this shows that his love has not been perfected in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment